Website Terms of Service
This AggreCost website, including all of its features, content, and services (this “Website”) is a service made available by AggreCost, LLC. (“AggreCost”). You may access and utilize this Website only under the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Website Limited License
As a user of this Website you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use this Website in accordance with these Terms of Service. AggreCost may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
Limitations On and Scope of Use
Any unauthorized use of this Website is prohibited. You may not use this Website to:
- Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website.
- Manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from this Website.
- Determine the site architecture or extract data or information about usage, individual identities of other users of this Website via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
- Monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate this Website via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited).
- Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, trojan horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
- Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
- Phish, spoof, commit illegal or fraudulent activity or violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- Access unauthorized information.
- Solicit information from minors or harm or threaten to harm minors.
- Attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or engage in any other threatening behavior.
- Transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
- Export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. AggreCost, the AggreCost logo, the Current Set by AggreCost logo, and all other AggreCost trademarks, service marks, product names, and trade names of AggreCost appearing on or in conjunction with this Website are owned by AggreCost. AggreCost does not grant you the right to use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name or logo appearing on this Website without AggreCost’s prior written consent.
Linking to this Website
You may provide links to this Website, provided (i) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the web pages, the Terms of Service, or any notices on this Website and (ii) you discontinue providing links to this Website if requested by AggreCost.
License of Your Content to AggreCost
By posting, publishing, uploading, or distributing any data, information, text, graphics, links, messages, reviews, content, or other materials for use on this Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) AggreCost a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with the right to sublicense, to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such postings or incorporate such postings into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against AggreCost for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in postings you provide to AggreCost.
Relationship of AggreCost and You
You are an independent third party to this Website, and nothing in this Agreement will create or represent that there is any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales relationship, or employment relationship between you and AggreCost.
You shall not distribute on or through this Website any postings or presentations of data containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization.
Certain sections of this Website may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform AggreCost of any changes to that information. You understand that by registering with this Website, you may receive regular updates regarding new or existing AggreCost applications. You may request to unsubscribe by following the directions in such updates and AggreCost will permanently remove you from AggreCost’s registered list of subscribers.
Postings in Interactive Areas
If you participate in interactive areas on this Website, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any postings which are unlawful or abusive in any way. AggreCost may delete your postings at any time for any reason without notification of or permission from you, however, AggreCost has no obligation to monitor or screen postings and is not responsible for the content in such postings or any content linked to or from such postings. But AggreCost does reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor interactive areas, screen postings, edit postings, cause postings not to be posted, published, uploaded or distributed, and remove postings, at any time and for any or no reason without notification of or permission from you.
No Expectation of Privacy
Errors and Corrections
AggreCost does not represent or warrant that this Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. AggreCost does not warrant or represent that postings or information available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. AggreCost may make improvements and/or changes to its features or functionality at any time.
Third Party Content and Links
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AggreCost EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AggreCost DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AggreCost SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. AggreCost SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AggreCost, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service by you or arising from or related to any postings submitted by you.
These Terms of Service are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard for principles of conflicts of laws. Any action, claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in New Haven County, Connecticut.
Severability of Provisions
Modifications to Terms of Service